As an Executive Pastor you’ve ensured your team has the tools necessary to thrive in their roles.
However, your unique role is responsible for learning then demonstrating to stakeholders your church is
- Making a positive impact
- Succeeding at the team level, and at the collective whole church level
- Aligned across the teams and leaders toward the mission
- Stewarding the resources and people entrusted to your leadership
To bring insight you (or someone you delegate to) spends time and energy searching for and grabbing pieces of data from your
- Financial systems, and
- Giving app or giving analysis system, and
- Website analytics system, and
- Multiple Social Media stream analytics, and
- Church Management systems, and
- Community demographic data, and
- Streaming platforms analytics, and
- Big data predictive analytics apps, and
- Others research results, and
- Benchmarking studies, and
- Video hosting platform analytics, and
- Congregational surveys, and
- Departmental spreadsheets, and
- Engagement platforms analytics, and
- Departmental reports, and
- E-Mail and text app analytics, and
- Church ministry plan, and
- Pieces of paper, and
- You tell us….
And then adding this to a spreadsheet tool (or perhaps a business intelligence tool) you clean up the data, make the units and time frames match, do some combining and basic analytics, let the app create some charts to making the reporting more consumable, then refining the charts for presentation and to anticipate questions, etc.
And then you do it all again next month. Sound familiar?
We feel you. Been there, done that. We’ll need to create the T-Shirt.
That’s why we are building vizchurch. It is for you, the executive pastor, to use with your leadership teams to provide the big picture measurements and monitor organizational progress - saving the time and energy to focus on vital ministry tasks.
Using the powerful language of visualization vizchurch provides the insight necessary when you need it. This occurs automatically, consistently and constantly to respond to the concerns of all stakeholders and guide critical leadership decisions.
vizchurch makes the invisible, visible.